The purpose of this Library Research Guide is to provide an organized set of library and Internet resources for your Global Social Change course. Please use the tabs above to find the particular resources you need.
You be the Judge!
Criteria for judging Web sites for academic use:
1. Author's credentials & affiliation
2. Purpose of the site (educational or commercial?)
3. Bias (sponsorship, language, or images)
4. Currency (kept up-to-date)
5. References to sources of information
For more, see the Searchpath tutorial, Module 5.
Sherrill Library | Lesley University, Brattle Campus | 89 Brattle Street - Cambridge, MA 02138 | 617-349-8850
John & Carol Moriarty Library | Lesley University, Porter Campus | 1801 Massachusetts Avenue - Cambridge, MA 02140 | 617-349-8070