1. Open BlackBoard and go to the Content Area where you want to place the link 2. In the Build Content dropdown click on "Web Link"
3. Give the Link a name - typically the title of the video
4. Paste the url in the url text box and be sure that the proxy prefix http"//ezproxyles.flo.org/login?url= has been added. (see locate a link below)
5. If you want to you may add information about it in the Descriptions box
6. In Options click both"Permit Users to View Content" and"Open in New Window"
7. Click "Submit"
Locate a link to add to Blackboard
Sherrill Library | Lesley University, Brattle Campus | 89 Brattle Street - Cambridge, MA 02138 | 617-349-8850
John & Carol Moriarty Library | Lesley University, Porter Campus | 1801 Massachusetts Avenue - Cambridge, MA 02140 | 617-349-8070