How to link to Media Education Foundation (Hosted by Kanopy) online videos in Blackboard
1. Open BlackBoard and go to the Content Area where you want to place the link
2. In the Build Contentdropdown click onWeb Link"
3. Give the Link a name - typically the title of the video
4. Paste the url in the url text box (see locating link URL below)
5. If you want to you may add information about it in the Descriptions box
6. In Options click both"Permit Users to View Content"and "Open in New Window"
7. Click "Submit"
Locating the link URL to individual videos in this collection:
Sherrill Library | Lesley University, Brattle Campus | 89 Brattle Street - Cambridge, MA 02138 | 617-349-8850
John & Carol Moriarty Library | Lesley University, Porter Campus | 1801 Massachusetts Avenue - Cambridge, MA 02140 | 617-349-8070