How to Link to Academic Video Online: Premium in Blackboard
1. Open BlackBoard and go to the Content Area where you want to place the link
2. In the Build Content dropdown click on "Web Link"
3. Give the Link a name - typically the title of the video
4. Paste the url in the url text box (see locating link URLs below)
5. If you want to you may add information about it in the Descriptions box
6. In Options click both "Permit Users to View Content" and "Open in New Window"7. Click "Submit"
Directions below apply to ALL Academic Video Online Premium collections.
To locate link URL to individual videos in these collections:
To locate link URL to video clips in these collections:
Clips and Bookmarks
This platform offers two types of clip functionality, which you can use depending on your needs. Both require you to log in as a registered user before saving.
Sherrill Library | Lesley University, Brattle Campus | 89 Brattle Street - Cambridge, MA 02138 | 617-349-8850
John & Carol Moriarty Library | Lesley University, Porter Campus | 1801 Massachusetts Avenue - Cambridge, MA 02140 | 617-349-8070