CLICK ON THE ICON ABOVE TO ACCESS THE ENTIRE COLLECTION. Opening this link will take you out of this Subject Guide and into the HistoryMakers database. You will need to use the back arrow in order to return to this guide.
Watch talented therapists in session, discussing the nuances of their work, and teaching you how to be a better therapist. Content may be searched using your keywords or by these predetermined categories: Approach, Therapeutic Issue, Expert or Population.
Examples of approaches:
Examples of therapeutic issues:
Examples of experts:
Examples of populations:
To create a clip:
Your clip will be stored in the Clips tab.
Once you have created your custom clips you may share the clip or locate the link URL (including the ezproxy information) needed to provide a link in Blackboard.
You do this by opening Clips, selecting the one you want and clicking on the green arrow. Be sure to copy and paste the url displayed to share this clip via email or post link on another website. We recommend that you use the link URL displayed, not the embed code.
1. Open BlackBoard and go to the Content Area where you want to place the link 2. In the Build Content dropdown click on "Web Link"
3. Give the Link a name - typically the title of the video
4. Paste the url in the url text box and be sure that the proxy prefix http://ezproxyles.flo.org/login?url= has been added.(see Clips above for help in locating URL)
5. If you want to you may add information about it in the Descriptions box
6. In Options click both"Permit Users to View Content" and"Open in New Window"
7. Click "Submit"
Sherrill Library | Lesley University, Brattle Campus | 89 Brattle Street - Cambridge, MA 02138 | 617-349-8850
John & Carol Moriarty Library | Lesley University, Porter Campus | 1801 Massachusetts Avenue - Cambridge, MA 02140 | 617-349-8070