Where Do I Find BOOK Reserves in the Sherrill and Moriarty Libraries?
- Go to the FLO Catalog: http://endeavor.flo.org
- Click the "Course Reserve" tab
- Find your instructor's name and course name. LUCAD courses/instructor names are prefaced with "LUCAD," and Lesley courses/instructor names are prefaced with "LES."
- Click "Search." The list that appears, with clickable titles, is your Course Reserve list.
- Reserves are listed alphabetically by TITLE.
- Reserves are located at either the Sherrill Library or Moriarty Library Circulation Desk and may be checked out for 2-hours, 3-hours, 24-hours, 48-hours or 1 week.
Course Reserves are course materials placed by faculty at the library circualtion desks for specific loan periods. Course Reserves are searched by Faculty Name and Course Name on the Library FLO Catalog – Course Reserve tab. [http://endeavor.flo.org] Click on Course Reserve tab.
IN-LIBRARY: Reserve materials held at the Sherrill or Moriarty Circulation Desks can circulate for 2 or 3 hours, in-library only; or, for 24 hours, 48 hours, or one week. Students present their current Lesley ID to the Circulation Staff to borrow material. Reserve materials are loaned two at a time.
ELECTRONIC: Assigned electronic articles or ebooks for course readings are accessed through your MyLesley course pages.
Who to Contact
Sherrill Library Reserves: Contact the Circulation Desk at 617- 349-8850
Moriarty Library Reserves: Contact Raye Yankauskasat 617-349-8072