ebrary: Creating an Account
- Select the Sign In link at the top right of your screen
- You will be redirected to the Lesley University Sign In page.
- Fill in your Lesley credentials, and click the Login button.
Creating an account allows you to save your notes, add the book to your bookshelf, and download for offline reading.
ebrary: Viewing E-Books
- Click on the book image or title to bring up the book in the ebrary QuickView Reader.
- The QuickView Reader requires no installation and works on PCs and Macs.
ebrary: Working with E-Books
- Highlight, take notes, and transform text into hyperlinks to other online resources. Highlight with or without notes attached in multiple colors.
- Create a personal bookshelf to save and organize your research.
- Use InfoTools to link to other online resources. Simply select words of interest in a document.
- Copy and paste text, and print pages and chapters, with automatic citations that include URLs back to the source.
EBSCO eBooks: Creating an Account
- Select the Sign In link in the upper right corner.
- Select the Create a new Account link.
- Fill in the fields on the Create a New Account Screen and click Save Changes.
Creating an account allows you to save your notes, add the book to your folders, and download for offline reading.
EBSCO eBooks: Working with E-Books
- Click the magnifying glass icon to search for terms within the eBook.
- Click the note icon to create a note about the eBook or a page of the eBook and save it to your personal folder.
- Click the dictionary icon to search for definitions of words in the eBook you are reading.
- Click the folder icon to save a book in a folder you have created.