CLICK ON THE ICON BELOW TO ACCESS THE COLLECTION FROM FILMS MEDIA GROUP
You must be signed into myLesley for off-campus access.
Most of these titles include interactive transcripts that allow you to go to a specific point in the video. All titles in this collection include closed captioning or English subtitles. Look for the roll over option in the top right hand corner of the video.
How to lnk to FMG Films on Demand online videos in Blackboard
1. Open BlackBoard and go to the Content Area where you want to place the link.
2. In the Build Content dropdown click on "Web Link"
3. Give the Link a name - typically the title of the video.
4. Paste the url in the url text box and be sure that the proxy prefix http://ezproxyles.flo.org/login?url= has been added. (see Finding Library URLs below)
5. If you want to you may add information about it in the Descriptions box
6. In Options click both "Permit Users to View Content" and "Open in New Window"
To locate the link to the FMG Films on Demand online video:
You can link to an entire video or segment of a video:
Sherrill Library | Lesley University, Brattle Campus | 89 Brattle Street - Cambridge, MA 02138 | 617-349-8850
John & Carol Moriarty Library | Lesley University, Porter Campus | 1801 Massachusetts Avenue - Cambridge, MA 02140 | 617-349-8070