Where Do I Find Reserves?
- Go to the FLO Catalog: http://endeavor.flo.org
- Click the "Course Reserve" tab
- Find your instructor's name and course name. LUCAD courses/instructor names are prefaced with "LUCAD," and Lesley courses/instructor names are prefaced with "LES."
- Click "Search." The list that appears, with clickable titles, is your Course Reserve list.
- Reserves are listed alphabetically by TITLE.
- Click on "Full text" to link to eReserves.
- Book Reserves are located at either the Sherrill Library or LUCAD Library Circulation Desk.
Reserves are course materials (books, articles, etc.) placed on specific loan periods by faculty each semester. Course Reserves are searched by Faculty Name and Course Name on the Library FLO Catalog – Course Reserve tab.
IN-LIBRARY: Reserve materials held at the Sherrill or LUCAD Circulation Desks can circulate for 2 hours, in-library only; or, for 24 hours, 48 hours, or one week. Students present their current Lesley ID to the Circulation Staff to borrow material. Reserve materials are loaned two at a time.
ELECTRONIC: eReserves are accessed online through the FLO Catalog – Course Reserve tab. After finding the article you wish to view, you will be prompted to enter your MyLesley username and password. This is to ensure that the electronic materials are used by Lesley students only.
Who to Contact
Sherrill Library Reserves: Contact the Circulation Desk at 617- 349-8850
LUCAD Library Reserves: Contact Raye Yankauskas at 617-585-6672