Stay connected to Lesley University and enjoy access to many library resources! Through this guide you can:
- search the Library's FLO Catalog
- find out how to apply for Alumni borrowing privileges
- search a selected list of general and specialized databases
- read online journal articles
- and much more!
Need help? Use our Ask-A-Librarian services.
Check the Library Hours.
Lesley's New Library
- Study space for students and faculty, working together or alone
- University Archives for researching institutional history
- Dedicated teaching & learning space for library classes and workshops
- Combined collections of books, journals, dissertations, teaching resources and children's literature
Extensive online collections
- 1,000,000 high quality images
- 50,000 electronic books
- 40,000 electronic journals
- Online videos, teaching resources, primary sources and theatre productions
- Online resources for all fields of study in both institutions
Lesley Library Locations
Lesley University Library Locations
View Lesley University Libraries in a larger map.
Sherrill Library -89 Brattle Street -- our new main library on the Brattle Campus - is operated jointly with Episcopal Divinity School at the corners of Phillips, Mason and Brattle, near Harvard Square in Cambridge. Phone 617-349-8850. View walking directions to Sherrill Library from the Doble and University Hall campuses.
Art Institute of Boston Library - Lesley's art library - 700 Beacon St. at Kenmore Square, Boston - 1st floor, adjacent to the gallery. Phone 617-585-6670.
Kresge Media Center - located at University Hall, Room 3-070 at Porter Square, 1815 Mass Ave.. For information about videos, DVD's or media production, call the Kresge staff at 617-349-8860.
Ludcke Library on the Doble Campus is closed. Please visit our new location at Sherrill Library!