Stay connected to Lesley University and enjoy access to many library resources! Through this guide you can:
- search the Library's FLO Catalog
- find out how to apply for Alumni borrowing privileges
- search a selected list of general and specialized databases
- read online journal articles
- and much more!
Need help? Use our Ask-A-Librarian services.
Check the Library Hours.
Lesley's New Library
- Study space for students and faculty, working together or alone
- University Archives for researching institutional history
- Dedicated teaching & learning space for library classes and workshops
- Combined collections of books, journals, dissertations, teaching resources and children's literature
Extensive online collections
- 1,000,000 high quality images
- 100,000 electronic books
- 60,000 electronic journals
- Online videos, teaching resources, primary sources and theatre productions
- Online resources for all fields of study in both institutions
Lesley Library Locations
Lesley University Library Locations
View Lesley University Libraries in a larger map.
Sherrill Library -89 Brattle Street -- our new main library on the Brattle Campus - is operated jointly with Episcopal Divinity School at the corners of Phillips, Mason and Brattle, near Harvard Square in Cambridge. Phone 617-349-8850. View walking directions to Sherrill Library from Doble and University Hall.
John & Carol Moriarty Library - Lesley's art library - 1801 Massachusetts Avenue in Porter Square. Phone 617-349-8070.
Ludcke Library on the Doble Campus is closed. Please visit our new location at Sherrill Library!
About the Author
Associate Library Director
1-800-999-1959 ext. 8836