Skip to Main Content
× Welcome back! Our Remote Services guide has everything you need to know about library services we're offering this semester, including research help, study spaces, and more! For other campus plans, see the Lesley University COVID-19 response. Any other questions? Ask Us!
I Need To Checkout Or Renew Library Materials
- Print or physical resources available through the FLO/Lesley libraries:
- Register in person: Visit Sherrill or Moriarty Library to register for a library account with your Lesley ID card. This card will then serve as your library card so that you can borrow physical items in our collection.
- Pre-Register Online: Fill out the online form. Please allow up to 24 hours for the library to process your pre-registration form.
- You will receive a confirmation email when your account is ready.
- You must bring your Lesley ID card to the library to complete the registration process.
- Electronic resources, such as e-book or PDF/HTML articles: All you need is a current Lesley ID and password. It's the same one you use to access your Lesley e-mail and myLesley.
- Trying to borrow something Lesley Library doesn't have? See the Library Does Not Have What I Need page or the Using Other Local Libraries or the Interlibrary Loan page.
Renewing Materials borrowed through FLO/Lesley Library:
- Login to the “My Account” tab at http://endeavor.flo.org/vwebv/login using your Lesley ID card’s barcode or student ID numbers, and your last name.
- Under the "Charged Items" box, check to select item(s) that you would like to renew, then click "Request Renewal.”
- Look at the top left of the screen for message “All Items are renewed successfully.”
- You will be unable to renew overdue items, Reserves, or items requested by another patron.
Renewing ILLiad and Commonweath Catalog Materials: